Created in early March 2005 Pullip Style is based in the Chicago area of Illinois and is one of the few online web stores that deals exclusively in Pullip dolls. As Pullip collectors we understand the importance of getting your doll to you as quickly and as safely as possible.
That text in quotes in from the Pullip Style website, the followin images are too.
Mainly, collectible dolls like Blythe, but different, & not as rare. You can buy them here in the US, I'm planning on getting Melize.

Who is quite the cutie! I give her 5 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3!!! You might have seen her in one of my other blogs, yes she was one of the runners for which doll I'm going to get first. She obviously won.


Anyways...
Dal is a smaller & cuter doll than Pullip. While Pullip are supposed to be older & stuff. The Pullip I am going to get is Nina. Nina is a cute school girl, who likes to text her boyfriend.

That is Nina!!! :3 She isn't as cute as Melize, but is very pretty. I personally think Pullips & Dal are cuter than Blythes, but Blythes are much more famous, & can change hair & have many clothes to buy!!! :3
*Sorry Pullip Style company, if there is a problem with me posting your pictures from your site, please tell me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment